Thursday, April 22, 2010

How to stand out when no-one's watching

I have had 2 very contrasting weeks.

last week our boss was away and although I tried to persevere, the rest of my team didn't show a great attitude, I found myself getting sucked into their sucky attitudes and tempted to provide the same level of service.

This week after our boss came back and set the record straight, their attitudes and behaviours came to light. - enough said.

This got me thinking if you don't keep a check on your attitude, your performance is going to suffer.
even in the hard times when it seems like no-one is watching you and no-one cares, keep persevering because one day everything will come out into the light, and your behaviour and attitudes will be assessed, maybe by your peers, maybe by your boss or your leader, definitely  by God.

just like Nemo, keep on swimming, even if it feels like you are going against the tide and one day you will reach your goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment